1. Data Liability
We process and store personal data and have adopted this policy to ensure that data provided is secure.
In order to protect your personal data, we will make an ongoing regulatory assessment of our gathering, use and transmission of data and comply with the legislation.
We have chosen not to treat and store personal sensitive data. We are not asking our customers for these data. If we have received any, they will be deleted.
1.1 Contact Information
Carlsen&E is accountable for the data, and we ensure that your personal data is treated in accordance with the law.
Nødebo Skovvænge 8,
Att.: Jens Carlsen
Phone: + 45 23 27 06 18
1.2 Cooperation with Data Handlers
We collaborate with selected data processors and secure data handling agreements to:
- All personal data will be handled and stored properly and no unauthorised third party has access to the personal data for which we are responsible
- All our collaborating partners regarding personal data management fulfills the EU’s GDPR as of May 25, 2018.
More information about our partner’s personal data policies:
2. Handling of Personal Data
2.1 We request your consent before handling your personal data
We request your consent, before we process your personal data for the purposes described above. your consent is
Vi indhenter dit samtykke, inden vi behandler dine persondata til de formål, der er beskrevet ovenfor. Your consent is voluntary, and you can take it back at any time. Contact us if you would like more information.
We do not disclose any personal data with any agents without your consent.
2.2 We ensure fair and transparent data handling
When we ask for your personal data, we inform you about what data we process about you and for what purpose. You will receive information about this at the time of the collection of your personal data.
If we collect data about you from others, e.g. an authority or partner, we will inform you about it. We also provide information about the purpose of the collection and the legal basis that allows us to obtain your personal data.
2.3 Vi typically store this type of data about you
We use data about you in order to provide better service and quality in our products and services in our engagement with you.
The data we typically store can
De data, vi typisk opbevarer may include:
- typical personal data
- test results
- brief minutes of conversations, e.g., sales meetings or coaching
- photos from team sessions or seminars.
2.4 We collect and store your personal data for specific purposes
We collect and store your data for well-defined purposes. It is in connection with the following:
- Conclusion of consultancy agreements
- Administration of client/vendor collaboration
- Personal assessment instrument in connection with coaching
- Subscription to newsletter emails
- Subscription to courses and seminars.
2.5 We only process relevant and necessary personal data
We only process data that is relevant in proportion to the purposes defined above.
2.6 We erase your personal data when we no longer need it.
We erase your personal data when it is no longer necessary to keep for the purposes of our work—not longer than five years.
3.1 We protect your personal data and have adopted internal rules regarding information security
We have adopted internal rules on information security which contains instructions and measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised use, publication or destruction.
At a minimum, we have established and maintained documented working time the following:
- Receive and store clients consent for handling and storing personal data
- Deletion of personal data at the end of working together or upon request from client
- Deletion of personal data older than five years for non active clients
- Creating and maintaining of documented agreements with all our data processors
- Annual Review of policies, workshops and experience with personal data
- Providing of personal data to the client at request
- Criteria for how data is stored at Carlsen&E
- Notification to the data supervision of any data leakage
3.2 You have the right to obtain your personal data
You have the right to know what kind of any data we have collected about you, where it came from, how we have used it, and how long we intend to keep it.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us. Our contact information can be found on our Contact page.
If you think the personal data we treat about you are inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected. Contact us and inform us about any inaccuracies and corrections.
You can request that your personal data be deleted, unless we are required by law to retain it.
You have the right to object to our treatment of your personal data. You can contact us via our Contact page to convey your objection.